How to fix Brother Printer error 50
Brother printer has met all the needs of people whether they work in an office or at home. Brother Printers are well known for their performance. Though Brother Printers are quite advanced sometimes it faces technical errors because of mechanical malfunctions. One of the most common errors that the printer faces is Brother Printer error 50. If you are one of the users of Brother Printer and facing any such kind of error then please contact Brother Printer Support.
Reasons for Brother Printer error 50
Brother Printer error 50 is one of the very common errors that arise if there is a paper jam in the printer. There are many ways in which you can sort out the error. In this blog, we will discuss the ways in which we can fix the error. You always have the option of getting in touch with the Brother Printer Support if you find it difficult to understand the steps mentioned below.
Steps you can follow to fix the Brother Printer error 50
There are many steps you can follow to fix the error. Below are some of the steps you can follow to fix the error-
• The first step will be to transfer the fax memory to another fax machine to prevent from losing any important document. To transfer the memory you just need to enter the other fax machine and complete the transfer. Then switch off the printer but do not unplug the printer
• Then make sure that the document cover is closed and then the scanner cover is opened
• You might have seen the paper that is stuck inside the printer. You have to pull out the paper that is stuck inside the printer very carefully without disturbing the other parts of the printer. You can also check for bits of paper, staple pins stuck inside the printer. if you find any of this you have to clean the printer
• Now you can open the Jam Clear Cover from the back side, release the lock and shut down the scanner cover
• Finally, you can unplug the printer completely and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then plug back it again and start the printer.
• One of the other steps is to get help from a professional and check if there is any kind of mechanical malfunction with the printer. If yes then you will have to take help from Brother Printer Support and replace the part if required.
Try to print a test page to check if you are still getting the same error or not.
Brother Printer Support
Brother Printer Support is a third party team that helps Brother Customers. After following all the above steps also you are unable to fix the error then the best option will be to get in touch our experts from Brother Printer Support at their toll-free number +1-888-621-0339. You can also get in touch with the team by writing emails at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will help you. The team doesn't have any hidden charges but the team does provide monthly or yearly subscription with minimum charges to enjoy uninterrupted services.