How to fix Brother Printer in error state with Windows 8
Brother Printers are quite famous for their awesome features, but sometimes you might face system errors and Brother Printer in error state with Windows 8 is one of them. This kind of error will be most common if you are using Windows 8 for your PC. You will get the message any time when you are using the printer. If you are facing such issue please get in touch with one of our experts at Brother Printer Support.
Reasons responsible for Brother Printer in error state with Windows 8
There are many reasons that are responsible for this error. Some of them are mentioned below-
• The first obvious reason is that there might be some internal problem with the laptop or PC
• There are issues with the wires that connect to your printer
• If the internet connection is not proper
• Printer driver corrupted or not updated
• Malware attack
Well, if you are facing any such kind of error message then need to worry as you can go through this blog to know how you can handle the error or else you always have the option to call the Brother Printer Support team to know more.
Steps to fix Brother Printer in error state with Windows 8-
Mentioned below are some of the brilliant hacks that can fix the printer big easily. Go through the steps below-
• Try to restore your computer or PC - You can fix the bug by simply restoring the computer. For more details on how to restore your computer, you have to go through the user manual provided with the computer.
• Update the BIOS - Sometimes if you have not updated the BIOS also you will face the error so make sure that you update the BIOS then you can reboot the printer once. Then try to print a page to check if you are still getting the same error.
• Check the network connectivity - Check the network connection from the router to the printer by restarting both router and printer. Also, make sure that you keep the router near to the printer to get proper network connectivity.
• Update or reinstall the printer driver - If you have not updated the printer driver then also you will face the error so make sure that your driver is updated. You can go to the Brother main website and enter the Brother Printer model you have then download the updated version then install the same
• Run the troubleshooter - You can run the troubleshooter to fix the bugs. In such cases, administration and run the troubleshooter
• Delete your Printer software - If after running the troubleshooter also you are unable to fix the error then delete the Printer software and then reinstall it again.
With the help of these solutions, you can solve the issue on your own. If you are not able to solve the problem then the best advice is to get in touch with the Brother Printer Support.
Brother Printer Support
Brother Printer Support team is the third party that helps Brother Customers with their queries. You can call the team anytime as the team is available 24/7 for help. You can also get in touch with the team by writing emails at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will revert back to you.