How to solve out the Canon Printer Error 6c10
Canon Printer Error 6c10 appears within the Canon Printers at a certain amount of time when the printer is in working state. When the error appears it simply stops the printing work to get done. The error has its way to fix down and here in this blog, we will learn about the methods to solve out the error. You can also contact with Canon Printer Technical Support team for any kind of help.
What is Canon Printer Error 6c10?
Canon Printer Error 6c10 is an error which usually occurs into the Canon Printer series. The error appears at undoubting time when the printer is in a working state and in the middle of the work it hits up to which eventually stops the work from getting done. The error appears up in the following Canon Printer series:
The reason behind appearing of this error is that the printer absorber gets soaked out for which it demands a replacement and the result shows up as an error occurring with the printer.
Methods to fix up the Canon Printer Error 6c10:
• Start the method by opening the printer cover and bringing the print head into the center.
• Now turn off the printer.
• Remove all the plugs of the printer.
• Check out for any of the torn paper being left out inside the purge unit.
• If there is any presence of torn out paper then you will have to take it out very carefully
• Once the above step is performed, you will have to place down the print head to its location.
• Then restart the printer.
• Now check out for the error being disappeared.
• Begin the process by resetting the printer.
• Now turn on the printer.
• Press down the RESUME button for about 20 minutes.
• Turn off the printer.
• Wait for a while and let the printer to rest.
• Now turn on the printer and check out the error still exists or it disappears.
• Power off the printer.
• Now open the printer cover and let the print head to position into the center.
• Now from the right side of the printer check out for a white roller being present behind the carrier.
• Now from the end section of the white roller, you will be able to see a clear piece of plastic.
• Take out a clean cloth and clean up the ink from the piece of plastic.
• Check out the ink pad where the ink will gather in the piece of plastic from the small foam pad.
• Keep in tapping into the foam until the paper towel dries up the ink.
• Once the process is done, place objects into its places and close the printer cover.
• Turn on the printer now and check out that the error will get disappeared.
The methods mentioned here will help you out in resolving up to the error. And if you want any assistance then you can contact with the Canon Printer Technical Support.
Canon Printer Technical Support
Dealing with errors turns up to be difficult when there is no absolute way to solve out the error which is appearing with the printers. Canon Printer Technical Support is a medium which helps out the customers to recover with the technical issues and errors. You can call onto the toll-free number +1-888-621-0339 which are valid 24*7. The technical team supports you with every possible way to fix up with the technical issues and errors. Always keep in a note that the Canon Printer Technical Support team members never charges the customers with any hidden fees. You can enjoy at a minimal price by subscribing into the monthly or yearly package offered by the technical team.