How to troubleshoot the Brother MFC 240C Print Unable 51 error
Brother Printer is one of the famous names in printing machine manufacturers and provides all kind of printing related issues of top-notch quality. Brother printers are well known for their good quality printing but they should be maintained properly to get a good performance. Brother has many models of printers available in the market. One of the models being Brother MFC 240C which is the latest model. This printer model is quite advanced but you might get one of the very common errors that are Brother MFC 240C Print Unable 51. This error will not allow your printing task to complete easily. Are you also getting this same error? To fix Brother MFC 240C Print Unable 51 please gets in touch with the Brother Printer Support.
The reasons responsible for the Print Unable Error 51
Brother MFC 240C Print Unable 51 error has many reasons because of which it happens. Some of them are like if any foreign object is stuck in the path of the carriage or the cleaning unit itself. Or else if there is any mechanical malfunction then also you will get the error. So, in this blog, we will discuss how we can fix the error.
Steps you can follow to fix Brother MFC 240C Print Unable 51 error
There are many ways in which you can fix the Print unable 51 error. So please go through this blog to avoid unwanted hassles. Please follow the below steps-
• Purge counter resetting is one possible method to use in order to lose the printing hassle. However, once you try to reboot you might lose all the saved files. So make sure that before you reboot save the files in another system.
If the above-mentioned steps of purge counter reset don't help then you can follow the below-mentioned process.
• Start the process by removing all the major parts of the printer. First, remove the covers of the printer and check if the cleaning unit is getting a drive to function. This step will help you to find the actual root cause of the error and you will be able to trace the gears in its original position as default.
• Now adjust the drivers into place by using some hard plastic glue that will secure the parts in the place and prevent them from shifting from the position.
• Sometimes you might also face the error because there are foreign objects inside the printer. So once you open the printer cover just check if you see any bits of paper, staple pins. If yes then clean the printer very carefully without harming the other parts of the printer.
• Also, you can take help from our experts at Brother Printer Support and check if there is any mechanical malfunction. If yes then you will have to replace the parts that are affected or are not working properly.
Brother Printer Support
can always get in touch with the team anytime at their toll-free number at
+1-888-621-0339 and the team will help you. The team is available 24/7 for
help. You can also write to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and the
team will revert back to you.